SgAquascapes.com a domain wholly belong and operating under the entity of THE EXTREME GROUP INTERNATION PTE. LTD. (Unique Entity Number: 202002310W), a company incorporated in Singapore and having its registered office at 22 Sin Ming Lane #06-76, Singapore 573969 (“SgAquascapes.com”, “our” or “us”) has provided this website https://SgAquascapes.com (“Website”) and all products and/or services subject to the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions”).
By reading these Terms and Conditions carefully, you agree, understand and accept that the following terms and conditions serve as the contents of the legal agreement between you and us, and which may be modified from time to time at SgAquascapes.com sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. These Terms and Conditions provide you with a detailed overview of what you must consider before accessing and using the Website, and/or purchasing SgAquascapes.com’s products and services.
PAYMENT METHODS, OBLIGATIONS OF PAYER, AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP.
- SgAquascapes.com accepts several payment methods including Online Payment using STRIPE, HitPay, Credit Card, Bank Direct Transfer, Paynow, Paylah, cash on delivery (COD), Bank Cheque and Credit Invoices under certain circumstances. Whichever payment method you are using, you agree that:
- You have the relevant authority to use the payment method;
- You have sufficient funds or credit facilities in place, and;
- We may provide you with further instructions or terms that you must follow and agree to before using your chosen payment method.
- SgAquascapes.com reserves the right to request and obtain validation of your payment method before processing your payment. If the transaction is rejected, the associated order may be cancelled.
- Bank transfers: The order will only be processed when the payment is clear and available in SgAquascapes.com’s accounts. You must also upload proof of payment (such as a payment or deposit receipt).
- Due to different payment timelines from banks, orders might not be processed until the funds have been cleared and received SgAquascapes.com.
- Transfer of ownership of products and professional services rendering will only take place upon SgAquascapes.com providing you with confirmation of receipt of full payment.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
- Local Delivery & Shipping Fee for the small and medium item is chargeable not more than S$8.00, for the big and bulky item, a fee may vary.
- Shipping address, contact person name and number are required when submitting the product or service order to SgAquascapes.com.
- Change of shipping address in special cases and in consultation with SgAquascapes.com are not acceptable, depending on the state of production and the booking arrangement with freight forwarders for the shipment to countries or states, an additional shipping fee may be charge.
- When Incorrect or out of date shipping addresses are provided, SgAquascapes.com is not responsible for any extra costs incurred in delivering the order and an extra shipping fee may be charged to you (Client).
- SgAquascapes.com reserves the right to decide on which model of transportation or shipping arrange to apply and if through either partial shipment or full shipment with the consideration of the most cost-efficient and appropriate delivery service requirement.
SgAquascapes.com will not be liable for any loss or expenses arising from any delay.
CANCELLATION OF PURCHASE OR SERIVCE ORDER
No cancellation of orders will be allowed or entertained for whatsoever reason upon you(Client) signing the AOD (Approve Of Design) and a disposal fee will be charged for the quantity of order produced.
You may cancel the order within 02 days from the purchase or service order date.
When SgAquascapes.com has failed to deliver after 30 days of the agreed delivery date.
To request cancellation of the order for any of the abovementioned conditions, notification to SgAquascapes.com must be in writing.
Except in the case of faulty products and services which breaches the statutory guarantees set out under the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act (Cap. 52A) of Singapore, complaints will only be considered if the issue is raised to SgAquascapes.com within 7 days from the delivery date.
Only the same payment method or bank account that was used to make payment will be accepted to issue a refund. This will need to be approved by SgAquascapes.com management and will be processed within 14 working days.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations, SgAquascapes.com ‘s liability for any failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for any claims against us by you is limited to:
(i) Replacement of the goods or resupply of the products and services (as the case may be) or alternatively and in our sole and absolute discretion, replacement or supply of what we would deem to be equivalent products and services);
(ii) Repair of any defective goods;
(iii) payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring what we would deem in our sole and absolute discretion to be equivalent goods or services; or
(iv) Payment of the cost of repairing the defective goods.
SgAquascapes.com is not liable in any way for any:
Loss, damage, costs or expenses arising directly (or indirectly) from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this contract, that is outside the reasonable control of SgAquascapes.com. This includes, but is not limited to strikes, failure of power, governmental restrictions, acts of god and breakdowns in electronic and computer information and communications systems.
Digital files sent by you which are accessed or disseminated by third parties outside of SgAquascapes.com control.
- You agree that SgAquascapes.com’s content that includes, but is not limited to, text, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, and any other material may be protected by trademarks, patent copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
- You agree that you are only allowed to use material and information as expressly authorised by the respective owner.
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, SgAquascapes.com is the owner of its trademarks and trademarks used on the Website, as well as all information, documents, images, and material contained in the Website. Reproduction of the same without SgAquascapes.com ‘s prior written consent will leave you subject to legal penalties.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, and each of our officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) arising out of or in connection with:
- Your use or misuse of the products and services and/or Website; and/or
- Your violation or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws or regulations, whether or not referenced herein.
The main purposes for which your Personal Data is collected, used or disclosed by SgAquascapes.com, its authorized service providers and/or relevant third parties generally include:
providing you with the products and services;
managing your account;
addressing queries, complaints and feedback;
sending you marketing and promotional offers (including loyalty and reward programmes) on products and services and personalised content and advertising based on your preferences or demographics;
conducting market research, understanding and determining customer location, preferences, and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our products and services;
facilitating business asset transactions;
protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
compliance with any applicable laws, regulations or guidelines; and
any other purposes in relation to the above.
You agree that we may use your contact details to send you promotional and marketing offers regarding our products and services. This may include the use of direct mail, landline phone, mobile phone, email, SMS, MMS and any other means that may be available.
Should you have any queries in relation to your Personal Data, wish to withdraw consent to the use of your Personal Data, obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact SgAquascapes.com Data Protection Officer at customer.service@SgAquascapes.com.
SgAquascapes.com is not liable for any costs resulting from any errors on the Website or if the Website is not available for any reason.
MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content on the Website, including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions, may be modified at any time at our sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. If you do not agree with any of the modified Terms and Conditions, please immediately discontinue and do not access or use any information on the Website, or submit an order to purchase any of the products and services.
REMEDIES AND WAIVES
- The rights and remedies provided in these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided by applicable laws and regulations or otherwise. No failure or delay by SgAquascapes.com in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of that right, power or privilege; and no single or partial exercise by SgAquascapes.com of any right, power or privilege shall preclude any further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.